Fresh News



Celebrities Scandal : Hilary Duff & her sex life!!

Hilary Erhard Duff (born September 28, 1987) is an American actress, pop singer-songwriter and entrepreneur. After working in local theater plays and television commercials in her childhood, Duff gained fame for playing the title role in the television series Lizzie McGuire. Duff went on to have a film career; her most commercially successful movies include Cheaper by the Dozen (2003), The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003), and A Cinderella Story (2004).

Duff has expanded her repertoire into pop music, with three RIAA certified Platinum albums and over thirteen million albums sold worldwide.Her first studio album, Metamorphosis (2003), was certified triple platinum and she followed it up with two more platinum albums, Hilary Duff (2004) and Most Wanted (2005). Duff's last studio album, Dignity, was released in April 2007 and was certified Gold in August 2007.

She has also launched a clothing line, "Stuff by Hilary Duff", and two exclusive perfume collections with Elizabeth Arden. Duff and her mother were listed as producers for the movie Material Girls,As of September 2008[update], her upcoming films include animated comedy Foodfight!, and independent films Greta, Safety Glass and Stay Cool.

Hilary Duff is setting the record straight on her lap dance talents, relationship status, and what she has and has not said about her sex life.
First off, the former tween star tells Maxim Magazine that she never claimed to be a virgin, as was written in 2006.
"You know what? I was quoted saying I was a virgin, but I absolutely did not say that," she says in the Janury 2009 issue. "That's nobody's business but my own."
But the alleged misquote is hardly the worst the 21-year-old has had written about her.
"I've been accused by the press of giving lap dances at clubs," she says. "I mean, little ol' me? It's shocking... And they're so descriptive about these lap dances. I don't even know how to do a lap dance!"
While she may not be well-versed in lap dancing, the singer is no stranger to getting sexy onscreen, as evidenced by her sexy new music video for the single Reach Out.
"I was ready to do something different. The intent was not to be overtly sexual; I'm not naked. I do have little shorts on in it."
She says she is no longer a tween star -- much to the chagrin of parents.
"Mothers come up to me and say, 'Don't ever change; you're such a good girl,'" she says. "I am a good girl. But how can I say I won't ever change? That's impossible."
At the end of the day, Duff -- who is dating hockey star Mike Comrie -- says, "I'm a relationship person.
"Now it's all over the Internet that I'm getting engaged to my boyfriend," she says. "The truth is, I just like to wear rings!"
Celebrities Scandal : Hilary Duff & her sex life!!

1 comments

  1. Ben // July 12, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

    Exclusio Video: Hilary Duff Bikini Nude ( VIDEO )

    >>>http://hilary-duff.co.tv


    Enjoy!!! She pretty sexy...