Fresh News



Apparently reality star Tila Tequila didn't need a dating show to find true love. On Monday, she announced on her official blog that she's dating Kim Kardashian's ex, Ray-J. "No man has made me feel so loved and so happy in such a long time. We really do love each other, and I am so happy to have FINALLY met someone who treats me with respect and love," she wrote.
Tila Nguyen (born Thien Thanh Thi Nguyen on October 24, 1981), better known by her stage name Tila Tequila, is a Singapore-born American internet celebrity, television host, author, model, entertainer, actress, and singer songwriter. She is known for her appearances in Stuff, Maxim, Time, Penthouse, her role as host of the Fuse TV show Pants-Off Dance-Off and her position as the most popular artist on MySpace (according to page views) circa April 2006. She was raised in Houston, Texas but currently resides in West Hollywood, California. Her MTV reality show A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila premiered on October 9, 2007 and ended July 8, 2008, after two seasons on air.
"He is so sweet to me and makes me melt every time I see him. I love my baby so there you have it! Tila Tequila is officially dating Ray J!!!!!! I think we make the cutest couple," she added.
Tequila went public with their relationship because she was sick of all the rumors. "We've been dating for a while but didn't want the media to find out because it's nobody's business, but since all these other random rumors starting poppin up that I'm dating so, and so, I finally felt that I needed to tell the world that rumors are NOT TRUE!!!!" she wrote.
Ray-J gained exposure after his sXX tape with Kardashian leaked. He is also the younger brother of R&B singer Brandy.
Willie Ray Norwood, Jr. (born January 17, 1981), better known by his stage name Ray J, is an American singer, record producer and actor. He is the son of gospel singer Willie Norwood and Sonja Bates-Norwood, and the younger brother of R&B singer Brandy.
Tila Tequila & Ray-J are couple?

0 comments